As a housing option, Grint Centre for Education and Culture is offering comfortable 2 bed rooms in the dormitory located on the campus of Moscow University for the Humanities in the Southeast Moscow.
Located about a minute away from the school building, the dorm provides everything students might need during their stay in Moscow: comfortable rooms, spacious kitchen, fast Wi-Fi Internet, free access to the washing machine. Needless to say, the dorm building is guarded 24/7 by the security. The dorm is very conveniently located in the quiet residential neighborhood right on the edge of Moscow and about 15 minutes away from the nearest metro station. The campus area is very green and comforting with a huge park nearby and facilities for exercising and jogging.
For students who live in the dormitory, sheets, blankets, bedcovers and pillowcases are provided. Towels and dishtowels should be brought along or students can buy these items in Moscow. Rooms are cleaned before and after each program session. Kitchen and common areas are cleaned on a regular basis. During the program, students clean their own rooms.
- 9 floors
- Every floor (we call it 'section') has 8 rooms
- American students are mixed with Russians which makes it perfect for practicing everyday speech
- The dorm is accessed with electronic passes and guarded 24\7
- Students share shower stalls, bathrooms, a washing machine and a kitchen. The drying machine is not provided
- Bedding is changed every 10 days
- A small towel is provided
- Toilet paper is not provided by the dorm